At POSH Nail Spa, we strive to provide a relaxing atmosphere for all our clients.
The following salon policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. We will always try our best to accommodate, however, your tardiness can affect the remainder of our teams’ day by delaying them for their clients who come in on time.
For this reason, we have set a few general ground rules for such situations and we appreciate your understanding.
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance of your appointment time for a stress-free check-in. Services will begin and end on time as courtesy to the next client.
- All schedules appointments have a 10 minutes grace period to allow for bad traffic or parking difficulties.
- One late client can throw off our entire schedule and cause our other clients to be late for their commitments. Therefore, if you arrive more than 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, we may have to shorten your service as a
courtesy to other clients.
- As a courtesy, we will call and confirm your service appointments a day prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember
your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and no show.
- Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
- If for any reasons, we need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and service menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change from time to time with
due notice. Kindly check with our team for our promotional/ seasonal prices.
- Bookings for groups of three (3) or more individuals, or a total of four (4) or more services must be secured with a deposit payment of RM200.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24-hours in advance for weekday group bookings or 48 hours in advance for weekend/ public holiday booking.
- A cancellation charges equal to 50% of the total price for the services booked will be charged to your credit card for no show.
- We accept cash in Malaysian currency.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and bank debit cards, as well as cashless payments via Boost Pay, Touch N’ Go Pay, MBB QRPAY and bank transfers for all sales of services and products.
- We accept POSH gift cards. However, gift cards are not exchangeable for cash and not redeemable if the original card is not presented.
- All service, gift card and retail product sales are final and there will be no refund.
- Retail products can only be exchanged if unused in its original packaging, and presented with original receipt within 7 days of purchase.
- Retails products can be exchanged to service credit and must be used in the next 14 days of the exchange date.
Please notify our team before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your nail technician/ therapist will remain confidential, as will your treatment records.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
- Please do not bring valuables with you. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a relaxing and quiet atmosphere for all clients. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off/ silent your mobile phones during your service/ treatment time. We appreciate it and so will
your fellow clients.
The POSH Salon Policies allow us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our POSH team members’ schedule filled, thus better serving everyone. We very much appreciate your business and compliance.
Thank you for supporting our policies.